- Project Management
- Rizzani de Eccher
Rizzani de Eccher SpA is looking for an experienced Administration and Finance Manager for recently acquired civil and infrastructural construction projects in Mexico, with responsibilities of area Adm. Finance Management.
· Managing and addressing all the administrative, economic, fiscal, financial and banking activities within his competence project, functionally reporting to the Overseas Administration & Finance Director, while hierarchically to the Project Manager;
· Keep and maintain updated the accountant book and specifically: Perform the registration of the incoming invoices in the ERP system, Prepare the payment using the ERP system, Reconcile the different accounts in monthly base, Prepare the outgoing invoices using the ERP system, to comply both with the local rules and regulations and corporate standards;
· Preparing monthly report to share with Project Manager and Overseas Administration & Finance Director, regarding the administration and finance performances, functionality and the overall administration operations;
· Supporting the planning for the forecast cash-flow together with the Project Manager;
· Monitor and ensure compliance of chain liability requirements for subcontractors and workers involved in the project;
· Prepare and provide to the fiscal consultant the necessary information for the preparation of the VAT return tax declaration;
· In addition to this perform all work assigned by the Manager from time to time basis;
· Ensuring compliance with safety standards and acting in compliance with corporate/project code of conduct, local laws and customs.
· The AF Manager is responsible to coordinate eventually some junior Accountant and relation with the Audit firm.
– Experience in similar roles > 7 yrs of which some in the construction sector;
– Fluent knowledge of Spanish;
– Familiarity with the accounting principles;
– Ability to organise the activities in the framework of the process managed and in relation to the other corporate processes, identifying and removing the inefficiencies;
– Degree in Economics, Accounting or related field;
– At least 3 years of experience in use of ERP software (good knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a plus)
– Good knowledge of MS Office Suite;
– Proficiency in Italian, English and/or any other language would be a plus