- Legal Affairs
- Rizzani de Eccher
Rizzani de Eccher S.p.A. is looking for a Contract Manager for a prestigious and long-term infrastructural project in Toluca, Mexico. You will particularly enjoy working with us if you are looking for a dynamic role in an international environment with close contact with all employees.
- To manage the setup of commercial systems and documentation for new managed service contracts from the point of tender award to go-live;
- undertake all aspects of contract evaluation and governance including review, validation and sign-off of annual renewals.
- to manage contract issues and adverse financial trends escalated from the managed services Administration team, investigate variance and provide solutions for closing gaps to the satisfaction of all parties.
- to highlight and escalate any identified deviations from agreed commercial policies and guidelines.
- to be capable of drafting standard contract documents such as non-disclosure agreements, change control documents, framework schedules, etc as and when required.
- to be capable of negotiating with third parties and customers on any contractual document to get to an agreed position that meets the commercial, compliance and business needs:
- to provide contract management expertise and to assist in development of sound commercial processes that meet corporate/business areas goals and metrics;
- to use contract and finance structures in compliance with business objectives;
- establish effective stakeholder management both internally and externally.
- Excellent English and Spanish language skills, both oral and written;
- capability to achieve goals and reaching of agreement;
- ability to overview situations, review and evaluate, defining set plans to achieve business goals;
- problem solving at a strategic level, working with others to reach a resolution;
- careful planning to achieve accurate and timely results;
- full understanding and working knowledge of all aspects of the contracting process in Mexico;
- full understanding and working knowledge of the construction process of complex infrastructure projects;
- good knowledge in the field of contracts and management;
- skills in describing the characteristics of the main processes implemented within the company;
- ability to organise activities in the framework of the process managed and in relation to the other corporate processes, identifying and eliminating inefficiencies;
- ability to reach make-or-buy decisions;
- ability to assess the results of his/her own resources.
- experience in the key legal risk areas such as but not limited to contractual liability, insurance requirements, defective performance and warranty obligations;
- understanding of key commercial risks and ability to lead project risk review process and assessments;
- full understanding and working knowledge of all aspects of the contracting process.