- Project Management
- Rizzani de Eccher USA
Rizzani de Eccher S.p.A. is looking for two resources of Precast Supervisor for two prestigious and long-term infrastructural projects in Toluca, Mexico and U.S.A. Miami. You will particularly enjoy working with us if you are looking for a dynamic role in an international environment with close contact with all employees.
- scheduling subcontractors, consultants, and vendors in critical path to ensure timely completion;
- overseeing day to day operations of the site;
- conducting regular inspections and maintenance of systems and equipment;
- managing subcontractors by monitoring and controlling their performance;
- providing support to meet the construction budget by monitoring project expenditures, identifying variances and implementing corrective actions according to the guidelines received from Site Superintendent;
- devising and implementing site policies and procedures;
- preventing fines and interruptions by complying with, and enforcing, codes;
- maintaining a safe, secure and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures, complying with legal and local regulations;
- preparing and filing accident reports.
- knowledge of general construction with a good understanding of civil, infrastructural, MEP works, etc.;
- ability to organise activities in the framework of the process managed;
- knowledge of construction cost estimating, construction scheduling, strong understanding of construction drawings;
- knowledge of labour costs in construction, uses, techniques and costs of materials;
knowledge of contracts, legal issues and safety standards;
- good knowledge of English and, preferably, knowledge also of other languages (French, Spanish, Russian);
- familiarity with the legislation concerting works contracts and public works and the relevant laws;
- technical diploma;
- experience on similar roles within construction and engineering field/projects;
- site experience within multicultural and international environment.