Taranto Naval Base
Al Marjan Islands
Urbanization works and construction of infrastructure for two man-made islands
- Ras al Khaiman, United Arab Emirates
- Ports & Marine
- Completed: 2011
- 200,000 m² of roads;
- over 12,000 meters of de-pressurized and pressurized sewerage pipes;
- over 15,000 meters of drainage pipes;
- 9,000 pipes of fire-dousing and irrigation network.
Al Marjan Islands is an off-shore tourism development in the South-West of Ras al Khaimah. It includes five artificial islands that extend approximately 2 km into the Arabian Gulf.
The development covers over 2.7 million sqm, and contains 10 major hotels, 50 villa sites, a tourist village, a yacht marina and a water-themed park.
Rizzani de Eccher scope of works included, among others:
- HV and LV power distribution grid and telecommunication network;
- complete street lighting system;
- two small bridges which link islands 3 and 4 with island 2.