The parent company Rizzani de Eccher SpA has established an integrated management system, based on internationally recognized schemes and methodologies, aimed at developing, implementing and maintaining organizational, management and control models, aimed at increasing its performance and in line with company policies.
The systems and models of organization, management and control also apply to subsidiaries, investee and purpose companies, which may eventually have their own more specialized certified system, which must in any case be consistent with the guiding principles of the parent company Rizzani de Eccher.
One of the primary objectives of the companies of the de Eccher Group is certainly to create construction, infrastructural and industrial buldings, offering satisfactory products and services with the highest levels of quality and performance. The organisation pursues both the total satisfaction of its customers and all parties and the protection of the environment and the territory in all its forms, of the health, safety, integrity and dignity of all the resources involved, adopting a firm and absolutely forbidden approach to any form of corruption.
Below are the main documents:
- ESG Policy (Download)
- Quality, Health, Safety and Environment Policy (Download)
- Alcohol and drugs Policy (Download)
- Stop work Policy (Download)
- Anti-bribery Policy (Download)
- Treasury Policy (Download)
- Integrated Management System Manual (Download) providing the reader with a practical guide on the structure of business management systems, the main sections and related documents to be used to cover every organizational need and standard requirement.
- Code of Ethics (Download)
- Whistleblowing Procedure (Download)
- SA8000 workers information (Download) and SA8000 Plan (Download)
Below are listed the certifications obtained by the company:
- UNI EN ISO 9001:2015 – Quality management system (Download)
- UNI EN ISO 14001:2015 – Environmental management system (Download)
- UNI ISO 45001:2018 – Occupational health and safety management system (Download)
- UNI ISO 39001:2016 – Road traffic safety (RTS) management system (Download)
- UNI ISO 37001:2016 – Anti-bribery management system (Download)
- SA8000:2014 – Social accountability management system (Download)
- UNI ISO 30415:2021 – Human resource management – Diversity and inclusion (Download)
- UNI PdR 125:2022 – Guidelines on gender equality management systems (Download)
- Safety Checklist Contractors SCC, VCA** 2017/6.0 (Download)
- Ecovadis Sustainability Rating 2023 – Bronze (Download)
Environmental protection and the promotion of sustainable development have become some of the key factors in the design, construction and management of projects coordinated by Group companies. The management of environmental aspects within Rizzani de Eccher is directly related to the environmental impacts of the activities of its subsidiaries and the environmental performance of the buildings and infrastructure they build and often maintain for their customers, particularly in the construction sector.
In this field, the emphasis is placed on meeting all applicable legal requirements and others also associated with the identified environmental aspects, as well as minimizing and at source, the environmental impacts arising from the activities of the different business areas, to ensure that the Company’s activities can be developed in a sustainable way.
The systems and models of organization, management and control of the Group’s companies, where its policies and ethical codes are an integral part of it, attest to its will and responsibility, also environmental, in order to contribute to the pillar of sustainability.
The Top Management has identified, or in its own structure, internal compliance structures, having the responsibility and authority for the elaboration, updating, control of its systems and organizational models. The assigned activities are that of “Risk-Based Thinking”; in fact, the factors that could divert business processes and the expected results of its production and management system are evaluated and mitigated.
Sustainable Development Goals
The de Eccher Group has long been on a path to contribute to global development by promoting human well-being and protecting the environment; the above in accordance with the United Nations’ objectives of sustainability.
The de Eccher Group, approaching this framework, has conducted an assessment of the impacts of the activities carried out, on the priorities and global aspirations for 2030 defined in the 17 sustainable development objectives, recalibrating its business strategies.