Silva Mountain Hotel & Resort
Merano Hotel & SPA
Design & Build of one of the most advanced wellness complex in Italy
- Merano, Italy
- Commercial Building, Hotels & Resorts
- Completed: 2006
- Energy-saving technologies (low-temperature heating, 2 wells, co-generating electricity system)
- 25 outdoor and indoor pools (total area 2,050 sqm)
- 8 saunas (1,400 sqm)
- Spa & fitness center (2,000 sqm)
- 26 rooms with special treatment facilities
Design and construction of the Merano Terme spa & wellness complex, whose main structure – the large transparent cube of glass set among the alpine mountains – is over 14 m high.
The Terme employ energy-saving technologies, such as low-temperature heating, two wells that save up to 8 million liters of water per year, and a co-generating electricity system.
The Merano Terme complex, able to welcome up to 35,000 visitors per year, includes 25 outdoor and indoor pools, 8 saunas, a spa & fitness center, and 26 rooms with special treatment facilities.
The total landscaping area is 33,400 sqm, providing a green park in the complex’s center – a perfect relaxation place, with a lily pond, a rose garden, a thermal spring pool, and other special features.