Treviso Maggiore Multifuncional Complex
VTB Arena Park
One of the most ambitious and high-profile city development projects built in Moscow
- Moscow, Russia
- Commercial Building, High-Rise Buildings, Hotels & Resorts, Office Buildings, Residential Buildings
- Completed: 2020
- Total Built-up area 446,875.21 m2;
- earthworks 35,000 m3;
- concrete Works more than 200,000 m3;
- facade over 150,000 m2.
Design and build of Hyatt Hotel + aparthotel, 4 office buildings, 7 residential buildings, and energy center.
VTB Arena Park is one of the most ambitious and high-profile city development projects built in Moscow.
The project features design and construction of a residential and business district which is a part of the renovation project of Dynamo Stadium and its surrounding territory, located in the fascinating context of the historical Petrovsky Park.
The project also includes renovation of the park area which has a century-long history, reconstruction of the children sports academy, construction of a fitness and spa complex.
The project philosophy is based on the principle of providing a modern and comfortable living space in the heart of the capital.
- Mipim Cannes – Best Russian Project 2014;
- European property 2013/2014 and 2014/2015 – Best mixed-use development Russia.